Convenient On-Site Amenities
Complimentary Wi-Fi in Public Areas
Stay connected high-speed Internet in all public areas. In room WIFI fees are available starting at a low cost of $2.95 per device.
Available daily to help with your sightseeing agenda, Broadway tickets, airport ground transportation, dinner reservations, and general information to enhance your stay, our concierge is at your service.
Heated Indoor Pool
Enjoy a fantastic Skyline View in our pool after a long day of travel. Nothing beats a soothing, soak in our heated, indoor pool. Guests enjoy pool towels, a lounge area, and men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers. ADA accessible lift available.
Sunday - 12p.m. -9p.m.
Monday - 7a.m.- 10a.m. and 5 p.m. -10p.m.
Tuesday - 7a.m.- 10a.m. and 5 p.m. -10p.m.
Wednesday - 7a.m.- 10a.m. and 5 p.m. -10p.m.
Thursday - 7a.m.- 10a.m. and 5 p.m. -10p.m.
Friday - 7a.m.- 10a.m. and 5 p.m. -10p.m.
Saturday - 12p.m. -9p.m.
All Holiday Hours 10am -6pm. Please contact the hotel for more information
**Management reserves the right to close the pool for necessary repairs**
Open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., our spacious workout facility features televisions, treadmills, elliptical machines, weight training equipment, fitness mats and fitness balls.
Our business center is equipped with three Internet-equipped workstations and printer. Available 24 Hours.
Skyline Hotel offers discounted parking at the rate of $10.00 per night with no in and out privileges. This offer is good until 3:00 p.m. on your checkout day. There is a limit of one car per room. There is a $10 additional charge payable directly to the garage for larger size vehicles.
NOTE: Height of Certain Trucks, Passenger Vans and Buses cannot be accommodated.
Pet-Friendly Rooms & Amenities
The Skyline Hotel believes leaving your special friend behind would be unthinkable, so bring your pet with you.
- Each guest is limited to 2 pets per room.
- You will be required to sign a pet waiver and leave a $200.00 refundable deposit upon check in.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guests room.
- Pets are not allowed in Restaurant, meeting rooms , health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. Housekeeping services for rooms with pets require pet owner to be present or pet must be crated.
Let us make your best friend our best friend!