The Skyline Hotel believes leaving your special friend behind would be unthinkable, so bring your pet with you. From the special attention upon check in to the pet friendly accommodations ; the Skyline hotel is a perfect destination for you and your four legged friend - we are one of the few Pet Friendly hotels in Midtown NYC. We are only steps from the Newly renovated Dewitt Clinton Park Dog Run W. 52nd St. at 11th Ave.: This Dog run has a water supply, with a small swimming pool in the summer.
We would be happy to pamper your pooch in NYC with additional pet services, including dog walking, pet sitting, and spa services are available through the concierge.
- Each guest is limited to 2 pets per room.
- You will be required to sign a pet waiver and leave a $200.00 refundable deposit upon check in.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guests room.
- Pets are not allowed in Restaurant, meeting rooms , health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. Housekeeping services for rooms with pets require pet owner to be present or pet must be crated.
Let us make your best friend our best friend!